Jennifer Kay-RiveraAdjunct Instructor
I am so pleased to work for AOEU for three years as an Adjunct Faculty member. Prior to that, I had subscribed to the email newsletter and utilized the art teacher-created resources online for many years before learning about this amazing career opportunity to work for the Art of Education University. Our students truly inspire me and energize my work as a faculty member.
I have 17 years of experience in high school art education, but I have taught all grade levels in both public and private school settings. I love creating cross-curricular art experiences for my students and helping them find new talents through the visual arts. As a resident in the Metro-Detroit area of Michigan, I take advantage of access to great theatre productions and concerts at every opportunity. When I am not in the classroom, you can find me advising the National Honor Society students and volunteering in the community.
- Master of Education in Art Therapy, Wayne State University (2016)
- PhD in Curriculum and Instruction in Art Education, Wayne State University
- Educational Specialist Degree in Educational Leadership with an Administration License, Oakland University (2011)
- Master of Educational Administration, University of Detroit Mercy (2007)
- Bachelor of Fine Arts, Adrian College (2003)
Posts by Jennifer
Looks like Jennifer hasn't posted any articles yet.