AOEU students need basic technological proficiency. Assignments may include but are not limited to word processing, document creation, digital slide presentations, photographing work, and recording video.
- Desktop/laptop devices are required for AOEU coursework.
- Desktop/laptop devices must have Windows 7/8/10 or MacOS 10.10 or above and the capability of producing sound via speakers or headphones.
- Mobile devices may be used for some, but not all, Schoology functions. A mobile device cannot replace a desktop/laptop.
- The most recent versions of iOS and Android Operating Systems are recommended.
- Students enrolled in AOEU’s iPads in the Art Room course are required to have access to an iPad updated to the newest iOS update available from Apple.
- Master’s degree students are required to have audio and video capabilities for the Capstone Readiness Exam and Capstone Research course.
- High-speed Internet connection: Cable, DSL, etc.
- Internet Web Browser (Firefox 3+, Internet Edge, Safari 3.1+, or Google Chrome).
- Personal e-mail account.
- Word Processor (MS Word, Apple Pages, Google Docs, etc.).
- PDF Reader (Adobe Acrobat Reader or Apple Preview).
- Additional software may be required for certain courses. Look for course-specific requirements on the individual course pages.
LMS Platform Requirements:
- Flash 9+
- To learn more about Schoology’s system requirements, technology suggestions, and troubleshooting click here.
If you have specific questions or concerns not addressed here, contact firstname.lastname@example.org for clarification.