Ted Edinger of “Art With Mr. E” fame stops by the show to talk with the guys about all things art teaching–art shows, student teachers, developing your strengths as a teacher and improving upon your weaknesses. His insight into such a wide variety of topics–and his 3 Keys to Teaching–make this episode a must-listen!
Please note: in this episode our guest experienced a few wi-fi issues leading to some missed audio/video.
Here are a few of the articles discussed and a few other gems from the Art of Ed:
- Of course, check out Ted’s awesome blog–Art with Mr. E!
- The guys talked for a while about building positive relationships with those around you. Read about How Your Teacher Librarian Can Make Your Life Awesome, and How To Collaborate with Other Creative Teachers to Form an Unstoppable Team.
- Mess-Ups? Own them! Check out Cut Your Losses: When Art Projects Flop. In fact, Ian Sands wrote a whole book about the concept!
- Thinking about organization? The Art of Ed has you covered!
- You can also see some reactions to the discussion on Twitter by searching #aoelive.
Check out artofed.dev/aoelive for details on our next upcoming show!
Magazine articles and podcasts are opinions of professional education contributors and do not necessarily represent the position of the Art of Education University (AOEU) or its academic offerings. Contributors use terms in the way they are most often talked about in the scope of their educational experiences.