Are you looking for solutions for storing and managing your classroom iPads? Look no further! In the video below, learn how to use what you have to create a storage and charging system that works for you and your students. Don’t forget to download the handy check out sheet below!
What You’ll Need
- A desk sorter
- Power strips (this type is my favorite)
- A cart, or another permanent charging space
- A checkout list that coordinates with the number of iPads you have. Download the PDF below, or click here for a customizable version.
Other Helpful Tips
- Find a space that can function as both the charging station and checkout area.
- Organize apps the same way on every iPad, especially those in the home bar!
How do you manage and store your iPads?
How do you organize your apps?
Magazine articles and podcasts are opinions of professional education contributors and do not necessarily represent the position of the Art of Education University (AOEU) or its academic offerings. Contributors use terms in the way they are most often talked about in the scope of their educational experiences.